The Studiomaster Professional SM 600XLR is a high quality microphone specially designed with three special operational modes for perfect speech and vocal reproduction.
- 3 operational modes for quick sound variation.
- Low Cut: Use this mode for a quick Low roll-off. This mode reduces unwanted low frequencies & enhances mids
- Flat: This mode simply bypass all kind of attenuation. Use this mode for a fuller more natural tone
- –7dB: This mode reduces the sensitivity of the microphone. Use this mode to reduce ‘Proximity Effect’ & unpleasant ‘Pops’
- Extra wide frequency response designed to suit every professional vocal applications
- Dynamic super- cardioid pickup pattern minimizes off-axis pick-up, feedback and provides higher system gain.
- Suspended cartridge shock-mount system, to minimize handling noise
- Low-failure magnetic on-off switch.
- Rugged body and dent-proof steel grill that withstands, physical shocks